Top Nav Bar

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Three Musketeers

Greetings. Soon, I'm hoping to have a blog about Mackinac Island over there in Lake Huron in Michigan. Cars aren't allowed on the island! It's all horse-drawn carriages. So freaking cool. My aunt and Grandma went there a little bit ago, and I'm hoping to have some inside information that has a Steampunk flavor. So I guess this is a spoiler alert?

So, I may be a bit behind, but has anyone looked at the new Three Musketeers movie? It's outrageously Steampunk. I'm not sure how they did it, but they managed to put warship hot air balloon zeppelin things in it. Watch the trailer:



Like all Steampunk endeavors, it could either be stupid as hell or awesome. I mean, being a child raised in the eighties/nineties, I have a definite soft spot for Charlie Sheen, Oliver Platt, Chris O'Donnell and Kiefer Sutherland. (1993 Charlie Sheen. His flavor of insanity is a little too bitter for me nowadays.)

But I'm willing to give this one a whirl just because it's relevant and might be helpful. Looks like it has some super cool gadgets!

Happy Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this; I wouldn't have heard about it otherwise and it looks pretty epic.

    ReplyDelete

Footer

All content © Scriptor Familia